JenR
It was raining hard and yet it didn't stopped us from going to SkiDazzle. I was looking forward to buy some clothes for our trip to the mountain but I couldn't resist buying my own ski boots.aaaaahh!!totally unplanned. but when I saw the ski boots and how well it fitted me.I gave in.It's so out of my budget but heck! I hate renting ski boots anyways so, I went for it. Even Mike end up buying snow boots.hehe. Then we went to check out some snow boards and skis. We we're both salivating looking at all those boards. All Mike could say was "kung ndi lng ako uuwi". I on the other hand was so close to getting the Rossignol Passion ski set(with binders and all).It was $220 down from $480.It's very much discounted but had to stop myself. If only we're not paying for our own wedding.lol My friends on the other hand was all souped up with winter gears on hand and burton boards and boots.lol Anyways, after shopping and claiming our free lift tickets for Snow summit and Big Bear we headed home.


-mahal ko carrying our boots-


*I'll post more pics later.
0 Responses