JenR
Goodbyes were never easy for me.So, when it was Mike's time to leave for Philippines you can just imagine how I felt. Everything was planned beforehand we would spend all our free times together that week. I asked to get switched from my work. We didn't go with our friends to Vegas and he would always come to my house after work.
Months before I already accepted that we're not going to spend holidays together. But as the day inches its way and sadness started to cripple in.Wala na.
I didn't plan to drop him off to the airport coz I don't want his relatives see me crying.So, after we said our goodbyes and hugs. I went straight to my car and drove home. Grabe!!crying to da max ako while driving. I decided to stop by the small botiques near our house so I can stop thinking about it. But I couldn't next thing I know I was asking for directions to LAX.tsk!As much as I hate driving there I still went. So, when I got there and he saw me and gave me tightest hug ever and all I can say is "Wala eh,dko matiis.

*His flight was delayed for 2 hrs so I was able to spend more time with him
*Now, all I want to think is 30 days will go by really fassssst...
0 Responses