JenR
Ω-My name is Jennifer but friends call me jen, jenny or jenjen..
Ω-Sleeping is my favorite past time next to shopping.
Ω-I’m horrible with directions..Thank goodness for invention of navigator..
Ω-Sensible talks impress me.
Ω-Everybody has it’s own vices..Mine happens to be high end purses and sunglasses.
Ω- “kusa” is such an endearing character, unfortunately not all people have it.
Ω-Crying is not a weakness..it’s another form of utterance.
Ω-I’m really good in finding the truth..So, don’t even bother lying.
Ω-Tailgaters and people who drive slow in the fast lane irritates me.that’s y it’s called fast lane coz ur supposed to be fast..tsk..
Ω-I’m blessed to have really really good friends..
Ω-Karma’s a bitch..
Ω-I never thought I’m capable of loving someone as much as I have.
Ω-My friends say I can work in CSI coz I’m good in connecting “dots”.hhmm..atleast I know I have something to fall back on if nursing is not for me…hehehe
Ω-I’m still with my 1st love…and hopefully my last.
Ω-I’m a Christian believer..
Ω-A blushing bride to be..
Ω-Retail therapy is the best therapy..
Ω-Caring oncology nurse
Ω-The opinion that ONLY matters to me is mine and my love ones..
Ω-On the dance floor, I’m “blessed” with 2 left feet but I think otherwise when liquor kicks in..
Ω-I’m my parents unica iha..and loving it..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses