JenR
I just got engaged and I'm already starting my preps.Well sort of, I'm just canvassing for suppliers and their rates. I already have an idea which ones to get but I still want to compare. Being an overseas bride is hard because I won't be able to personally touch,taste or see their products. Just today I asked my friend if she can go to the bridal fair in Rockwell and sort of get the feel how it's like. I asked her if she could take pix n such n get some pamphlets from the suppliers.Good thing pumayag=)hehe. Mike is going home for Christmas for a month and hopefully he could start booking some suppliers already. May homework cya(lol) I asked him if he could do some oculars to the venues and videotape it. Personally meet our possible wedding coordinator and see if he's comfortable w/her and meet with the p/v people and see their finish pics n albums(not only those in their website).Hayyy!so many to do's.

Sidenote:I'm still thinking which wedding organizer I'm getting;-)




Labels: edit post
0 Responses