JenR
We started really early. Mike decided to just shop nearby instead of going to Cabazon outlet which would take 1 1/2 hrs drive. We 1st went to Toys R' Us. Mike is going home to Phil this Dec so he wanted to shop for toys for his niece and nephew and boy did we shop!! We got so many toys for them. I also got toys for my godchildren. Most of the toys we got are on sale. We were able to buy learning laptop, playdoh, singing and dancing spiderman, baby with 4 in 1 stroller, Barbie, activity walker, rc truck and medical kit which I luv bec. it was almost the same toy that made me think I want to be in a medical field when I was still young.



next stop was the mall, Mike bought a couple of pants and shirt from Old Navy and Hollister then we head off to Target. We only bought a couple of things there for pasalubong and I got my Devil Wear's Prada DVD.


Last stop for the morning was Costco and we bought a set of rechargeable battery, Teflon cooking set for mike's parents and chocolates for pasalubong again. After that we went to eat lunch then rest for a while then went shopping again but this time in the ritzy South coast Plaza.

I already warned Mike beforehand that I'm going to make a big purchase so he better not give me that "look". hehe, So, my choice is between these 4 bags. Aren't they all B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L??!! But I can only add 1 to my collection for now..So, which is which???





So, after so much thinking and salivating I chose this





I luv it. It will match my outfit on sunday and I'm going to get a lot of mileage from this bag. My only gripe is it was given to me in a small box so my bag is folded inside. I hate folded bags that's y I put paper inside my bags so it won't lose it's shape. My other LV bag comes with a right size box so no need to fold y can't they do the same thing dba?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses