JenR
I did some major damage to my account today. I bought Nikon d40x package that comes with 2 lenses and a couple of other things. I also got the Garmin nuvi 650 gps navigator. I'm so excited, hopefully they ship it before thanksgiving holiday.






I'd been wanting to buy a dslr but I kept putting it off. It's a graduation gift from my parents but I decided to pass my boards 1st before I buy it. But after passing NCLEX I put it off again and just want to wait for the thansgiving sale.But wait no more for less than a week I will have this baby in my hands.

I'm horrible with directions so navigator is a MUST for me. I had my 1st navigator few yrs ago when I use my palm pda/gps navigator but I got tired of it because it has too many wires and the screen is a little small. Then I got the Magellan Maestro 4000 but returned it because the battery sucks. So,now I bought this Garmin nuvi 650. It has a widescreen, turn-by-turn directions, with street names, an MP3 player, JPEG picture viewer and audiobook capability with anti-theft feature and the battery last 7 hrs(supposedly). I'm excited for this one too. No more missed exits or wrong turn.




0 Responses