JenR
Been working a lot lately, doing a lot of ot since I need to replenish the funds and save some more. Our hospital been high census lately due to the firestorm that happened last week. We're far from the fire but the smoke affected our air quality, thus people with respiratory problems had asthma attacks and such. It's been getting better though, still busy but more manageable now, in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm still working eve of thanksgiving then off for 3 nights.

We'll be having a small lunch Thanksgiving celebration on my side then we'll drive to Mission hills for dinner with Mike's relatives. The day after which is the "Black Friday" sale we'll just stay local. He doesn't wanna drive to Cabazon outlet so we're just gonna store hop here in southbay and maybe pass by South Coast Plaza or Rodeo drive(*insert devillish grin here*) Naaah!!!just kidding, I'd been spoiling myself way too much and all shopping I will do is for christmas gifts for loved ones.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses