JenR
Online shopping at the comforts of our home is one thing I've enjoyed over the years. No driving to the malls,lining up at the cashiers, crowded fitting rooms. don't get me wrong I STILL like shopping the conventional way but anything that would make it faster,easier and cheaper is always ok with me.Well!with that said I will try to keep updating this site of any sale I know about or coupons I get from the email just like this 25% in everything including free shipping at
Lacoste


or the ToryBurch sale which is 40% off in almost everything with code sale40 (u'll see the deducted price right before u click submit).I just scored myself a reva pumps and Gerrit flat. So,happy=)


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Jacqui Says:

    hi jenny,

    Immediately checked the Tony Burch flats, thinking good buy at 40% off.

    I want to get one for myself sana ... but not on sale eh...Pass muna! hahaha! :)