JenR
Been a very very bad blogger. So, many things happened and yet too busy/lazy to write about it.
But I promise myself I will...

-> Work is still busy like usual and still tolerable. I received a special musical card with Ferrero chocolate from one of the patients to say how thankful he is..aaaww!!I kept the card but the chocolate was smothered by my co-workers.hehe will post the card next time

->Vegas trip was last month and will kwento next post

->Ofcourse, with the Vegas trip comes with the Vegas loot(big grin)

->School!!As I've mentioned before I went back to school 1st week of September to further my studies. Unfortunately I still need 2 classes (Statistics and Humanities)for the program. Upto now I still dont get it Statistics to Nursing???Whats the correlation?????hehehe just ranting..

->our upcoming birthday trip to Hawaii. Hotel and airfare is booked but still need to finalize the activities and such

See lots of happening thus, no time for blogging
Labels: edit post
0 Responses