JenR
Snatched this from Che:thanks gurl





what makes me happy?
1.Good health of my family
2.Wonderful blessings
3. Appreciactive patients
4. loving fiance
5. stable and rewarding career
6. upcoming Hawaii trip
7. rear view cam of rdx makes it so much easier to parallel park
8. crazy but supportive friends


what makes me sad?


1. Visa retrogression
2. friend J relocating to another state
3. gas prices
4. Wamu going under
5. unreliable SA

what annoys me?


1. antipatikong pasyente. kung maka demand e akala mo nd ako nagbabayad ng tax gaya nila! and akala mo ako gumagawa ng policies. same asChe,grabe so true!!
2. irresponsible people
3. people who think they're all that
4. telemarketers
5. this classmate of mine who has to comment on everything as in everything kahit non-sense na..the whole class and the prof annoyed na rin
6. ung walkway nila Mike,yea it's green and all but the spiders kept camping there..eeekk!
7.some arrogant doctors.hello!ur oncall and ur patient needs something tsk!I'm just doing my job
8. Tailgaters and peepz who ding ur car when they open the door

*smileys courtesy of dreamstime.com*
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses