JenR
As you may have noticed, I'd been blogging about the Lakers lately. Aside from them winning in the playoffs I just see a difference in Kobe's game that makes me a fan again, with that said I became so giddy and wanted to watch Game 1 of the conferrence finals between LA and Spurs or Hornets (game 7 later between the2).I already know it would cost me a LOT to watch it live but heck!I still want to go. So, I told Mike about it and I said I already found 2 tickets courtside and its my treat. He asked for the price and his jaw literally dropped when he heard it. In other words he refuse to go. He said it's too much money and we'll just watch a regular game next season not the conferrence finals.Ofcourse, I tried to rationalize my side that it's the Confy Finals and the experience is truely remarkable(made me reminisce my days when I watched PBA finals @ ringside no less)and that I'm holding off buying my chanel if we go.But all he said was a BIG NO! Haaaayy!naku talaga.But after a few hours I understand where his coming from he really is my yin to my yang.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses