JenR
It's memorial week sale so my friends and I headed to South Coast plaza and treated ourselves with some shopping therapy. So, these are my latest loot.



-Coach sunnies. I got it from nordstrom Rack at a fraction of the cost
-Tory Burch "Reva" flats. I luv this. The leather is so soft very comfortable. I got $50 off from the original price. I thought this flats never go on sale but they did so I grabbed it as fast as I could,hehe
- Michael Kors vanilla wallet. Like the color and the simplicity. I didn't get this onsale though=(

My friends on the other hand splurged on mac cosmetics and aldo shoes. When we left SCP it was already evening. We we're so tired but very happy.hehe

Happy Memorial Weekend everyone=)
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. macy Says:

    love the wallet and the flats!