JenR


I was flipping thru my O magazine when I saw this handy little accessory for my point and shoot camera. It's called quikpod. It's basically and extension of your hand when taking a picture. Instead of harassing other people or choosing which one of you will take the pic. Just use this and no hassle. This is very handy for me and Mike because we always have to choose who takes the pic(most of the time him=). I already ordered it from amazon and hopefully I'll get it before our July 4th getaway.
2 Responses
  1. macingster Says:

    cool tripod! got your message on my cbox. my email address is diaz.macy@gmail.com

    :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
    advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
    you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
    Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    Jules Viernes
    BestRank.com