JenR
Tagged by Jane. Thanks=)

Here’s more about ME.


I AM… happily engaged to my fiance

I WANT… a new stethoscope

I HAVE… a lot of hope in me.

I WISH… I'm taller. Thank goodness for the heels=)

I HATE… getting lied to

I FEAR… not to have children in the FUTURE

I SEARCH… for ways to save money

I WONDER… which purse should I get between LV Monogram Denim Néo Cabby MM or the chanel pst.

I REGRET… not taking care of my wt.tsk tsk hehe

I LOVE… cuddling with him

I ALWAYS… look for ways I can improve in my relationship and career

I AM NOT… good with public speaking

I DANCE… when liquor kicks in

I SING… in the shower

I CRY… when I can't take it anymore

I WRITE… on my patient's charts

I WON… $700 in Vegas last year..heheh

I AM CONFUSED… whether to go back to school this year for an advanced degree

I NEED… a lot of rest.

I SHOULD… stop being undecisive

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… being thankful for safety and my blessings.

Share a part of you Macy, Kaye, Ricca
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses